The Kinder Dreaming incursion is an adapted early learning tool for your young ones. This program will introduce your students to Australian Indigenous culture with Western Creation presenter Tristan Harris.
Tristan delivers an interactive program showcasing face-painting and a game of musical didge or copycat accompanied by live didgeridoo.
1800 010 069 toll free
Cost per Student
Number of Students
$385.00 (inc GST)
Curriculum Benefits of this Program
– Ensure that schooling contributes to a socially cohesive, society that respects and appreciates cultural, social and religious diversity
– To develop understandings of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures
– Students interact with people and cultures other than their own and are equipped to contribute to the global community
– Cultural awareness and learning about Aboriginal history
– Students participate in creative activity of their own and understand and engage with the artistic, cultural and intellectual work of others