• Digital Projects Director Rezza Moieni is one of two winners of VMDO’s FastForward competition, in recognition of his work on Cultural Infusion’s digital learning products.
• Joko’s World: Pocket Planet takes out first prize at the SAE ATOM Awards for best education app.
• Joko’s World: Pocket Planet wins the Serious Games Showcase & Challenge award for Australasia’s Industry category.
• CEO and founder Peter Mousaferiadis received the 2017 Peace Ambassador Award from the Centre for Peace Studies, Sri Lanka
• Our digital Joko’s World apps were commended in the Victorian Innovation Minister’s Diversity Award
• Our digital learning suite was nominated for the World Summit Awards 2017 as the best and most innovative digital solution in Culture & Tourism from Australia.
• Our digital Joko’s World apps received the TechDiversity Merit Award in the Education category
• Cultural Infusion gained entry into the highly prestigious 2017 WISE Accelerator program for our digital programs
• Cultural Infusion named a World Innovation Summit for Education (WISE) Awards Finalist.
• Australian Multicultural Marketing Awards in the Youth category
• Australian & New Zealand Internet Awards (ANZIAs) for Diversity, first place
• Finalist at the Global Learning Impact Awards, for Sound Infusion
• Hellenic-Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (HACCI) Award for Community Service, awarded to Cultural Infusion founder and CEO Peter Mousaferiadis for 25 years’ work to cultural diversity
• Third prize at the Australian finals of the IMS Learning Impact Awards for Sound Infusion
• First prize for one-minute video of “Diversified We Grow“, the winning slogan of the United Nations Alliance of Civilisations “Do One Thing for Diversity and Inclusion”
• Australia and New Zealand Internet Award (ANZIA) for Diversity, for Sound Infusion
• Cultural Revolution Award in Pakistan, awarded to Cultural Infusion founder and CEO Peter Mousaferiadis for 25 years’ work to cultural diversity
• “Diversified We Grow”, the winning slogan of the United Nations Alliance of Civilisations “Do One Thing for Diversity and Inclusion” campaign
• A winner of the United Nations Alliance of Civilisations Intercultural Innovation Award, for Sound Infusion
• Australian and New Zealand Internet Awards (ANZIA), Sound Infusion
• Northern Business Achievement Award Committee for young achiever award, Cultural Infusion office and accounts manager Pooja Harischandra
• Sparta employee of the year award
• Victoria University Business & Law Legend, presented to Cultural Infusion founder and CEO Peter Mousaferiadis
• Victorian Multicultural Commission Award for excellence in multicultural affairs, presented to Cultural Infusion CEO and founder Peter Mousaferiadis