An interactive day of workshops designed to build awareness, harmony and understanding among youth. Workshops focus on cultural diversity, interfaith, disability awareness, leadership and social change, incorporating elements of theatre and dance.
Participants will be challenged to look at their judgements, address misconceptions and experience diversity along with learning about themselves and their personal communication style.
1800 010 069 toll free
Cost per Student
$13.00 (excluding GST)
Number of Students
Min $1,287.00 (inc GST)
Curriculum Benefits of this Program
– Learning balance, space awareness, coordination
– Value dance works from other societies, cultures and times
– Intercultural knowledge and social awarenes
– Develop an understanding of some of the differences in how people eat and dress, sign and gesture and say things
– Identify a cultural icon, geographic feature, famous building or cultural practice
– Able to relate to and communicate across cultures and are responsible global and local citizens
– Challenge ideas, values and misconceptions
– Awareness and understanding of others