The Chinese Lion Dance brings good fortune, prosperity and longevity whenever performed!
As well as gaining an insight into an ancient culture, students will love the vibrancy, energy and music of the Chinese Lion dance, an art form that dates back to the 12th century.
1800 010 069 toll free
Grade 3 > Year 12
Cost per Student
$6.00 (excluding GST)
Number of Students
Min $990.00 (inc GST)
Curriculum Benefits of this Program
– Identify a cultural icon, geographic feature, famous building or cultural practice and make a simple statement about it in the language
– Inspire interest in and respect for other cultures
– Intercultural knowledge and language awareness
– Develop an understanding of some of the differences in how people eat and dress, sign and gesture and say things
– Learning balance, space awareness, coordination
– Value dance works from other societies, cultures and times
– Able to relate to and communicate across cultures and are responsible global and local citizens