This all day program will have students immersed in Australian Indigenous culture.
Very popular for its interactivity and for engaging closely with students, this program encompasses storytelling, face painting, arts, dance and a didgeridoo music showcase.
Students will develop a new understanding of the rich and ancient traditions of Australia’s first inhabitants.
1800 010 069 toll free
Prep > Year 12
Cost per Student
$14.00 (excluding GST)
Number of Students
Min $2,310.00 (inc GST)
Curriculum Benefits of this Program
– Cultural awareness and learning about Aboriginal history
– Ensure that schooling contributes to a socially cohesive, society that respects and appreciates cultural, social and religious diversity
– To develop understandings of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures
– Students interact with people and cultures other than their own and are equipped to contribute to the global community
– Students participate in creative activity of their own and understand and engage with the artistic, cultural and intellectual work of others