Cultural Infusion’s Culture in Youth Program offers a variety of activities, workshops and events aimed at engaging young people aged 12-25 years from diverse backgrounds through the arts, encouraging their participation in community life and promoting healthy and active lifestyles.
Programs and Workshops
Our programs and workshops encourage young people to utilise the arts as a means of enabling creative expression and enables them to connect with peers from diverse backgrounds to build intercultural understanding in young people.
- visit the Community Programs page to see some of our Youth-oriented programs
- visit the Workshops page for more information and to find upcoming workshops
Our projects encourage young people to utilise the arts as a means of enabling creative expression and offering them the opportunity to connect with peers from diverse backgrounds to build intercultural understanding.
- visit the Community Projects page to see our current and past youth-targeted projects
Our events encourage participation from diverse young people – encouraging their participation in community life and promoting healthy and active lifestyles. Our key event is the Freestyle National Masters of Hiphop.
- visit our Upcoming Events page to see our current and upcoming youth and community events
- view the Past Events run by Cultural Infusion
More about our Youth Program
Our vision is an Australia that is culturally and socially cohesive that values the richness of our collective cultural heritage and encourages all people to be creative and imagine a tomorrow that is better than today.
To build cultural harmony and wellbeing through contributing to a society that:
- values intercultural understanding
- utilises its’ cultural richness to benefit society as a whole and
- uses cultural and artistic expression as a means of promoting social cohesion
In achieving our mission we use a range of tools to engage, educate and entertain including:
- Arts – projects, productions, events and concerts that promote intercultural interaction and understanding.
- Community – projects, events and programs that empower communities to work together.
- Education – incursions, workshops and programs that provide students with experiences of culture and creativity that are designed increase intercultural awareness
- Youth – programs, projects and events that encourage young people (especially those that are disengaged) to be healthy, active and culturally aware community members.