Specifically tailored to tour regional, rural and remote Australian communities, the Cultural Infusion Global Scope touring program aims to provide communities access to authentic cultural and inter-cultural performances from some of Australia’s most talented performers. Since 2005 more than 100 tours have been organised throughout Australia.
Past major tours have included:
- Sumardi – two six month, nationwide tour by a world-renowned Indonesian Shadow Puppeteer
- Acrobatics Extraordinaire – a three week tour of regional Queensland supported by the Australian Government Department of Communications, Information Technology & the Arts (DCITA): Playing Australia Program.
- Indoboy Fusion – a fusion of International masked puppeteer from Indonesia with former Australian B-boy champion “Lamaroc. This national tour will include more than 50 remote centres across Australia. Click here for information on the production.
- Ary-Indonesian Masked Puppeteer – a six month, nationwide tour by Indonesian masked puppeteer.
- Western Creation – indigenous tour throughout VIC, NSW and SA
These tours have been supported by the Federal Government’s Playing Australia, Dept of Education (VIC), PAN International, Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade and the Australian Indonesian Institute.
Images from our Tours